Tuesday 1 January 2008

Wannabeloser - Atkins, Low Carb Cooking

Wannabeloser and me share similar cooking styles/tastes at heart. I like simple, easy to cook quick meals which are delicious. In fact, this cooking wizard showed me that I can eat my favourite high carb meals in a low carb manner, such as, Chinese Stir Fries, Pizzas, and Cauliflower Mash etc :o) So thankyou Wannabeloser. On top of this, I still have more recipes of hers to try out :oP Which is awesome and I look forward to seeing her new additions in the future ;o)

Apart from her cooking expertise she’s also on an Atkins weight loss mission, she has done awesome so far, and I want to wish her continued success. You can view her YouTube profile page here WannabeLoser. Currently she’s in the process of creating her own site to, which can be found here WannabeLoserCookingWebsite. So go check her out, be inspired, say hi, share some encouragement and try out some of her lovely recipes.

Intro to Wannabeloser



Lo Carb Cafe -- Garlic Mashed "potato"



Lo Carb Cafe -- Garlic Chicken Pizza



Lo Carb Cafe -- "KFC" Chicken



Cauliflower Bisque



Lo Carb Cafe -- Fried "Rice"



Lo Carb Cafe -- French "Toast"



Lo Carb Cafe -- Pumpkin Bars



Lo Carb Cafe -- Chicken Strips



Lo Carb Cafe -- Cheese Crackers

No comments: