Wednesday 19 August 2009

Just Gain and Pain, doh!

So today is the official start of my second attempt to reach my goal weight. It was a year today since I last wrote in my blog? (Minus yesterdays post of course) and wow its fascinating to see the difference in my statistics even though they are not positive. Unfortunately if you scroll down to my Weight/Body measurements you can see my current status.

Now if you compare this year’s statistics to last year’s post (20/08/2008) you will see a marginal difference. Basically I have gained about 7.7kg (1st 3lb | 17lbs) which works out roughly 2inches of flab (added) around certain areas of my body like my chest, belly and hips.... Ecck!

However, what’s also intriguing for me is, when you hear about stories of people saying as soon as you stop doing Atkins (Low Carb) all the weight you lose comes flooding back and you gain even more weight. A year has passed (And I don’t consider this a short period of time) and I haven't ballooned to extreme proportions even after over-eating many many times during this year, so I find this an interesting stat. Of course some of you out there may have differing results – If you do, I would like to hear about it!

On a side note: I want to apologise too, that I haven't posted this week’s camera shot, unfortunately I won't be able partake in pictorial shots of myself for a while (Possible a few weeks) until I get a digital camera, but I am working on a solution ;) However, am sure for the people who don't like to see my weekly half naked shots they don't mind missing this, hehehe!

Another note: My Atkins progress so far in relation to my eating habits is going well.

So until next week, to all my visitors, be healthy, well and keep eating low carb....ok! I hope to hear more success from you. Till next week take care.













































My Body Measurements
Date Age Weight
19/08/09 29 14st 1.8lbs | 89.7 kg | 197.8lbs
Measurements Inches CM
Chest 37.5 95.25
Waist 39 99.06
Hips 42 106.68
Upper Arm 13.5 34.29
Thighs 26.5 67.31

No comments: