Tuesday 25 August 2009

Skypephone S2 <-- Cool deal for Brits and Maybe other countries too :)

Hi All, I thought I would share a cool deal with you (I think its only avialabe to UK people so if your from another country you will have to find out for yourself). It's not low carb information but about mobile phones.

I wouldn't normally advertise on my site products but this one is too good for keeping to myself and I like to share good deals with people.

So what’s the deal? Basically if your a bit of a Skype addict like me, my family and my friends etc, well this news might be of interest to you.

Now you can purchase a mobile phone where you can make Skype calls to/from it for free to other Skype users. However a lot of you out there might be wondering so what, I can do this already, but this is the great thing, can your mobile phone make/receive international phone calls for free? Well the Skype S2 phone can to other Skype users.

In addition it is also a normal mobile phone so you can call out via the normal network in case the person you want to ring is not on Skype (If the caller you want to ring is a 3 Customer you can also phone them for free.

But what’s awesome for me about this phone is as a lot of my family and friends are on Skype and are going to buy this phone too, so I will be able to call them for free and no more bills ;) (except of course the first one off payment of £40 ;)

For £40 you get:
  • A cool brand new Mobile Phone (Skype Phone S2) <--Options to upgrade are available
  • Earphones as a hands free kit and for multimedia (As you can use this phone as an MP3 Player
  • Sim Card Battery & Charger
  • 50mb Memory Stick (To save your pictures you took with your inbuilt 3.2 megapixel camera)
  • Of course a manual that nobody reads ;)
  • Free next day delivery shipping.
  • Plus much much more

In addition every time you top up £10 on your phone, you get free internet, free text messages (300), free 3 to 3 calls and free Windows Live Messenger on your phone (These things aren't so important for me but maybe a essential to you but for me they are a welcomed extra). Like I said though, for me these are an additional bonus because I will mainly use my phone for Skype + it's also not necessary to top up your phone to use on Skype either. Oh and one more cool feature all the texts/internet access you don’t use etc that month, gets rolled over to the other months until you use them up (Unlike other network tariffs). And the mobile phone comes with some nice features to.

Click below the advertisement below to see all the details. If more people are interested, I will do a review on my phone when I receive it within a couple of days.


Latest offers from 3 on Pay as you go, including f

Another sideline note this offer ends on the 31st August 2009 so don't delay.

Oh and if you already have a 3g network capable phone, you don't necessary need to buy this phone, you could get a 3 sim card (Via the same link above), register it and use it in your phone and the cool thing is, the sim card is for free. So you can enjoy free Skype calls this way + all the extras when you top up.

No comments: