Wednesday 2 April 2008

Day 43. Weigh-in Week 6. One and a bit Bag of Sugar Burned!

The results are in and that’s another bag of sugar and a bit I’ve lost :o) Yes I am 1.4 kg down from last weeks weigh off @ 92.4 kg (203.7 lbs or 14.6 Stone), so now I am currently weighing in at 91kg (200.7 lbs or 14.3 Stone) exactly. Yeeha!

From the body measurements there was only marginal differences from last week, but in some area’s still loses ;o)

Summarizing last week’s eating overall, I have to admit I wasn’t strictly sticking to the Induction Phase, a few days I would be eating sometimes more than my fair share of net carbs and other days I would be eating far less than the daily intake of 20 net carbs. Hum… Personally I put it down to still settling back at my uni home again. Nevertheless, lets see what results Week 7 brings.

What is amazing though, is am not really exercising and I am still losing weight, but on the other hand I cannot wait to get back into doing some sports.


No comments: