Friday 11 April 2008

Day 52. Cauliflower Goodness!

Yum yum and more yum... if you haven't tried this yet... you just have to! Mash Cauliflower. O my.... this stuff is delicious and soooo easy to make. Boil cauliflower add cheese and mash. Its heaven, very similar to Mashed Potato but without all the cabrs. Seriously I think I am going to have this for the next couple of days. Quick and easy. I found out this idea a couple of weeks back but never got around to trying it, am so glad I did now :oP So give it ago :o)


I also got my new Laptop today aswell, a HP Compaq 6720s and its awesome ;o)


Ok that basically brings me upto date with posts. Its late here so adios amigos/amigas and stay tuned for tomorrows post ;o) I hope all you readers are still out there and that this post wasn't invain.

No comments: