Wednesday 23 April 2008

Day 64. The Half Way Point & Results Day 9

Hey folks another week another measure… This time the loss isn’t so impressive, however it could have something to do with my McD splurge… Cough cough!

Actually earlier in the week I lost quite a bit of weight, then after volleyball on Sunday, I noticed a steady rise in my weight, weird! It’s not muscle mass, because the maximum amount in lbs of muscle you can gain in a week is 1 lb, so it has to be water retention. Nevertheless, no worries, I still dropped half a bag of sugar before results day, plus am officially at my half way point now :oD So just 12.5 kg to go ;o)

So what are my stats and differences… Basically I’ve lost 0.5 kg, I went from 90 kg (192.2 lbs or 14.2 Stone) to 88.5 kg (195.1 lbs or 13.9 Stone). In my measurements I noticed a drop in my waist size, hips, upper arm and thighs, so cool beans ;o)

A tip for new Dieters: As some of you may or may not know, it’s a good idea to take both weight and body size measurements, as weight by itself isn’t necessarily a reliable measure, due to fluctuations of water in the body. Plus let’s say you’re working out frequently too, muscle weighs more than fat, therefore you could be gaining weight but becoming leaner, so just bare that in mind. Plus Plus…For women, that time of the month can also affect weight results, but being a male I wouldn’t know anything about that ;o) hehehe!

As for my day, well I’ve been pretty busy studying but between work I did squeeze in a volleyball session. It’s so good to be playing again, I still haven’t caught up with regular badminton sessions though, boowho :'o(


No comments: