Monday 28 April 2008

Day 69. The Big Mystery... What Did I eat Today? You Decide! :oP

Oh its been one of those days, you know where nothing goes to plan! Sh*t has hit the fan...! For starters that 3G wireless package I subscribed to on Saturday, well all over the weekend I had no joy with it, so took it back to the store. Then I find out... oh sorry Sir, we seemed to of scanned (fc*ked Up!) the wrong number, and hence why we couldn’t activate you... erm! So yep after queuing in the store 40 minutes to find out this information, I wasn’t too pleased. Plus they couldn't resolve the problem there and then.. so still no internet connection...and I have to go back on Wednesday to sort out the problem :oS Grrrr! So a cancellation is in order me thinks!

Because two assignments have to be handed in tomorrow, this precious loss of time didn't go down to well either.

Afterwards, I then returned to doing my Databases assignment. This is where my day went really down hill, in fact this has occupied most of my time (nearly all really)... and finally the conclusion is "I'm going to fail another database assignment!"

Let me explain why... Three database assignments have been issued which count for 30% of that module. So far I haven't been able to hand in a single piece, thus missing out on 30%, which now means, I have it all to do in the exam, but... here's the tricky part! The stuff in the assignments are going to be in the exams, and the reason I haven't submitted my previous assignments is, because I cannot answer the questions, I just don't get it...!

Don't get me wrong, I have been trying really hard to learn this stuff, (Have read books, searched the web, ran through examples) but for some reason I just cannot apply Relational Algebra, ER Modelling and Normalization, which really sux's. The weird thing is, it's easy stuff (Honestly it is..!), just not for me, I just can't seem to comprehend it!

Anyways to make up for my bad day, or depending on how you look at it, you could say I added to my bad day, I did something very silly or actually very good at the time. Notice how there isn't a table showing my food consumption of the day... instead I thought I would leave it to your imaginations to guess what I ate...

Feel free to add in your suggestions of what I ate....(In the comments section below) You can make your suggestions as crazy as you want, or perhaps add something you would really like to eat right now...!". The best comments may or may not win a prize, just haven't decided yet what the prizes may be..! Perhaps my incomplete database assignment lol!

Anyhows peace out!

No comments: