Wednesday 16 April 2008

Day 57. What do you get, When You Stuff Down 25g (+) of Net Carbs on a Daily Basis for a Whole Week? Well Results Week 8 Silly :o)

Hum...the results are in, its been a tough week eating so much :oP But how did I do? To be honest, fantastic, especially because it was another stressful week at uni, I did no sports, I increased my net carb intake and I still lost weight, hurra :o)

You know what else is funky fresh too... Am so close to reaching my half way point now :o) Take that obesity :o) hehehe!

I won't keep you waiting any longer...here are my results. If you can remember last week I was 90 kg (14.2 Stone or 198.5 lbs), well say hello to me now at 89 kg (14 Stone or 196.2 lbs). Thats another 1 kg (0.2 Stone or 2.3 lbs) loss in a week, awesome don't you think?!?! Bringing me to a total of 12 kg (2 Stone or 28.8lbs) loss so far with 13 kg remaining ;o) You can do the remaining math, because thats way tooo much mathematics for me.

And as usual here is my food intake for the day.

I'm going to be having another rough week or so with assignments, so I apologise for the last two almost blank posts and future ones to come. Two weeks from now my assignments should be all over, then I can get back to posting as usual.

For for now, keep up the good work, if Atkins is working for you, don't give in, feel free to comment :o)~


No comments: