Saturday 26 April 2008

Day 67. Shopping & Coconut Oil :oP

Hey all, I kind of went on a shopping spree today and ended up buying loads of healthy foods and things.

First up was Strawberry flavored whey protein, which is delicious btw :oP (Because I’m currently running out of chocolate whey protein supplies).

Secondly I gave pure unrefined coconut oil a try. Per pot its £10.00 which is quite expensive… but I’ve been told from so many sources now how healthy it is, so I just had to give it a try. Actually the taste of pure coconut oil was unexpected. The best way to describe it is, imagine a bounty chocolate bar (Obviously without the chocolate coating), with a much watered down oily taste, and that’s what coconut oil tastes like (I was expecting a sweeter taste… but that sweeter taste normally comes from added sugar). Still its fragrance is very pleasant.

Anyhow I will keep you posted how this supplement affects me; I plan to take a spoonful everyday. Besides buying health foods, I also took back my Vodafone Wireless broadband and exchanged it for a 3G Wireless Broadband package instead. Unfortunately where I live, it’s real difficult to get a wireless connection. So fingers crossed that 3G will be a better network to use :o) If and when they decide to connect me.

EatCoconutOil
Ps. Ops I also ate far to many carbs :oS

No comments: