Sunday 13 April 2008

Day 54. Whaaa? No Volleyball!

Hi Kids, I'm really gutted!!! Since the Easter Holidays I've not been able to regularly attend any of my sports clubs, just because I've been sooooooo dam busy with all this course work + during the Easter period no university clubs run. Anyhow... this Sunday I was really gearing up for it, and so @ 12 o'clock, I jumped into my car and drove to the sports centre. Only then to find a club member standing their informing everyone volleyball wasn't on.....Grrr!

Yep as you can imagine, I was pretty frustrated, especially because I wanted to take some aggression out on the ball, after all it's been a hectic week of assignments and smacking the ball helps alleviate such tensions... what a bummer!


So instead, I ended up returning home and continuing on with my assignment saga...!

Plus, I had some nuts again... ot o !


2 comments:

Roy and Hazel said...

Hi Jon, love your blog. Found it from a link on Jimmy Moore's. Keep up the good work!

Jonny D said...

Thanks Roy and Hazel for stopping by, am glad you found me and that you're enjoying my entries... on top of that your low carbers too :o) I've checked out your blog, its hilarious, hehe keep up the good work, your both doing awesome ;o) Keep going!