Tuesday 1 April 2008

Day 42. Liposuction Day

Hi guys, am so sorry, today I’ve had enough of doing the Atkins lifestyle, my results weren’t quick enough and so I decided to take drastic action (or some might say the easy way out), but am so glad I did.

I decided to have liposuction done all over my body, at a mere $8,000s what a bargain, painful but worth it don’t you think….??? ;o) hehehe! And now I can eat lots and lots of high carb, junk foods again…hahaha! Like pizza, chips, chocolate…. Oh so nice! Plus my body looks amazing, especially my six pack ;o)

Ok Ok APRIL FOOLS and all that! I guess I wasn’t so convincing with my story afterall! hehe me being a bad liar and story maker + I wouldn’t stoop to this level ;o) And who has $8,000s to spare, not me.

Anyways last day of week 6. Weigh in day tommorow, I wonder how am weighing up :o) Tune in tomorrow to find out.

No comments: