Saturday 19 April 2008

Day 60. No more Ghosts!

Boo, am back! Sorry about the Ghost Posts. As you're probably aware, I've been really busy with Assignments and such. Sorry to go on so much like a broken record but at the moment I am getting proper brain bashed with the academic stick :o(

Anyways, the good news is... here I am again before another week of mental torture...!

I don't know if you noticed?!?!? But I've added a new feature to my blog... look on the right handside to find out. If you can remember a couple of weeks back, I had a big surprise for you all, well here it is... its not quite finished yet... but its a working progress. Basically its links to my YouTube Guru's. Now wait before you go, awww big deal, let me explain!

When I initially started out on Atkins, thats right 60 days ago, apart from the Atkins book I had no one to really advise me, and believe me, when I first started out, this lifestlye proposed plenty of questions.

So how did I find out my answers that couldn't be found in the Atkins book...? Good question!

Well this is where experience comes into the equation ;o) and what better place to find such fine tuned Atkins athletes than on YouTube.

Now for new comers to Atkins, this is a valuable resource to have, because not only are all these video's jam packed with goodness, they provide you with a nice head start or library of resources. Plus this is the amazing thing, all these Guru's have been there, done that, and have plenty of baggy t-shirts to prove it, that's correct! ... and their some of the nicest people I've chatted to online, and if you ask them a question or two, am sure they will not only answer back, but they will be pleased to hear from you.

Each link provides you with a library of videos, experiences and stories from the Guru's themselves, plus at the bottom of the page you will find futher links to their personal youtube pages/websites, where you can obtain more en"lighten"ment!

Njoy and stay tuned for more updates on this feature :oD


No comments: