Wednesday 30 April 2008

Day 71. The Cost of Spoiling Yourself & Results Day 10.

One day after mystery day, and look where it got me..... what happened...?!?! well if I told you, it wouldn't be a mystery right! You know what else.... believe it or not, the start of the week was really looking hopeful for losing weight, doh! This is what happens people when stray off target... or get naughty with food ;o) You put on weight... only half a kilo, but that’s half a kilo in the wrong direction.

Am I bothered though, yeah a little, but it was nice to take another brief diversion, plus the other day I was really having a bad time (Although normally I don't indulge on food for emotional support), so yup this cheered me up quite a lot, after all cravings + hunger + laziness + bad mood was easily solved by Mystery Foods hahaha!

Am not really going to comment about my results... but you can see, for the first time since starting Atkins, this is the first week of gaining weight. Although you cannot actually attribute my weight gain to Atkins, because I kind of diverted from lowcarb for a day :oS ops, my bad! :o)


No comments: