Sunday 27 April 2008

Day 68. Life on FastForward... Wooaww there Horsey!

Elo Moto :o)

Tell me where does the time go... one minute its Friday night, next minute its Sunday afternoon already...How does that happen, dammit...! Actually when I look in my Dr. Atkins Diet Planner its hard to believe am on day 68 already. Just imagining 68 more days from now feels so distant, but I bet in a blink of an eye it will soon come around... doh!

Anyways.... todays been pretty cool, chilled, studied and played abit of volleyball. Volleyball was my highlight of the day, also sad too, cause I found out that my Volleyball friend Hannah has only 18 more days left in this country - before returning back to USA :o(

On the diet front, I slipped up again... but what did it was the Battered Chicken, just one of these beauties was 18 net carbs... ouch! Very tastey though and free, so didn't mind too much... then again I might do come this weigh day, not another stall comes to mind...

Right back to my studies, tallio!

Day 68.FoodImage

No comments: