Thursday 3 April 2008

Day 44. Mmmm Donuts :oP


































I just want
to apologize, I slipped up once again, and I kind of had a Homer Simpson Moment, d’oh!

First up my initial mistake was taking a friend to a Fish and Chips shop. She was real hungry and so we dined there. I was being real good by buying only a jumbo sausage, but then my friend started to tease me by waving the aroma of chips under my nose -> my kryptonite. Which led me to eat just the one, which then rolled into two and so forth, luckily I prevented myself from eating more than ten, oops!

Then we went on a small trip to Convy, after all it was another one of those pre-summer days where it’s a crime if you don’t go out and enjoy the weather. So we ended up hiking around Convy enjoying the sites, sea and sun. This was all fun until we passed this amazing Bakery. And yes you’ve guessed it, this is where mistake/incident number two occurred, and to be honest this could not be prevented.

Let me explain. Basically two things happened when I saw this shop, first I was gob smacked at the size of this cake, it was massive, and secondly I was so impressed with the price of this cream cake, it just had to be. You know when you see something in the sale and you just have to have it, well this cake @ £1.20 seemed just like that, and so I bought one and here are the pictures to prove it :o) Just to rub it in of course…!

Well I guess the damage is done now, but believe me it was delicious and hopefully just a one time occurrence (seem to be saying this a lot lately).

Nevertheless, to try and offset these Atkins crimes, I did however do loads of walking + an hour of table tennis so maybe it’s not all that bad. Something tells me I was lacking focus :oS

No comments: