Saturday 5 April 2008

Day 46. Java for Dummies Completed.

Hi everyone, today I managed to finally complete a 400 page book on Java, yeeah! It only took me a whole week to get through, but finally Java is starting to make a little more sense, but not that much more ;o) I am proud of the fact though, that I made it all the way through the book from start to finish :o)

From tomorrow its time to get started on my assignments. I have some more serious deadlines coming up and hopefully with my new found knowledge it may help :o) Although some of the assignments are on totally different subjects :oS It should be ok… he says..!

As far as my diet is concerned, I didn’t stray too badly as you can see from the table below, still edging over my 20 net carbs intake still, hum… :oS

Anyways I think I will leave it there, with this non related Atkins entry for today. Ciao abella!

Ps. O o o.... I just remembered... I experimented today with my Chocolate Whey Protein Shake... and have I got a treat for you. Well basically what happened was, I mixed one teaspoon of Psyllum Husks in with my Chocolate Whey Protein shake (whilst blending it) and what a pleasant surprise. Not only do I now not taste the husk, but it also thickens up my shake texture :o) So if you have both ingrediants try it out :oP

No comments: